My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Sunday, January 5, 2020

My first novel -- an excerpt from Sara, a Canadian Saga

An Excerpt

"He was leaving his father's house.  Just as they were saying their final good-bye Luke said, "Just wait here for a minute, son."  Roy stood at the front door and watched as his father raced up the stairs.  He was back in a few minutes.  Handing a small box to his son he said, "I want ya to have this, son.  It belonged to your mother.  I'll never love another woman the way I loved her, Roy."

"I know that, dad.  I miss her too," he said through misty eyes as he struggled not to cry.  "Good-bye, dad."

"Good-bye, son."  Luke followed Roy out onto the verandah.  They could both hear Fiona screaming at one or another of the kids inside the house.  His voice cracked when he said, "Maybe I'll come along with ya, son."

Roy hugged his father.  Luke turned back into the house."

*********

Sara, a Canadian Saga is available exclusively on Amazon in paperback and Kindle format.  It is also available in audio book format, narrated by the very talented Falon Echo, on Amazon, Audibles, and Itunes for your listening pleasure.

Welcome to my  Amazon Author's Page

Your positive reviews on Amazon and on Goodreads are most welcome and appreciated.

Watch for my newest publication, a novel titled, The Observer which will be launched spring of 2020.

Cover design by SusanRK of Yuneekpix

No comments:

Post a Comment