My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Thursday, January 9, 2020

2020

Days fly by and already we are one-third of the way through the first month of 2020.   I like the sound of twenty-twenty. The number reminds me, of course, of clear vision which is something I wish for all my readers, and for myself as I create, as yet unknown, characters who will lead me on new adventures throughout the year.

In November, 2019 I entered the NaNoWriMo competition where I discovered three generations of women who, truly, share two souls.  The title of this soon to be released novel is THE OBSERVER - His Eye is on the Sparrow

I'm currently working on the editing of this story.  Throughout the writing I learned much about Hinduism, Christianity, and the impact of religion on one's life; the practice and the absence.

I have been spending some time sharing excerpts of past books written.  Book promotion is something I need to learn more about but I do what I can with the knowledge I possess and hope these blurbs will be enough to encourage a reader to visit my Amazon Author's Page and buy a book or two.

I truly enjoy being an independent author and it is my pleasure to share all my writing exclusively on Amazon.

The summer of 2020 will mark my 13th creative writing anniversary.  I will celebrate this anniversary with the local launch of THE OBSERVER  here in beautiful Elliot Lake.

I wish all my reading friends peace, health, prosperity, and gratitude throughout 2020.

Thank you for your continued encouragement and support.  

No comments:

Post a Comment