My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Friday, August 29, 2014

These are the books I have on hand currently .......

I don't have a lot of books on hand here at home but I do have some. In fact I currently have 22 books on hand for anyone here in Elliot Lake wishing to make a purchase.

Keeping It Simple - 3 copies
When God Gives Us Spring - 1 copy
Sara, a Canadian Saga - 6 copies...
Social Studies - Book 1 - Dying To be Popular - 2 copies
Social Studies - Book 2 - Shattered & Broken - 2 copies
Social Studies - Book 3 - Weaving Alice - 3 copies
Reawakening - 6 copies


All the copies I had of Crabapple Court; Moose Road - a Canadian Tragedy; Beyond The Blue; Recompense and Ellen and The Hummingtree have sold out.

But all my books are available in both Kindle & Paperback format at all Amazon sites.
Visit my author's page http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

No comments:

Post a Comment