My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

No Stone Unturned ....


Continuing with my offer of free summer reading today's short story is titled "No Stone Unturned".

This is a short story for animal lovers. Fear reigns in Dudleyville. All the animals turned to their leader King Dudley for guidance. This is a story for the young at heart aged six to sixty -- there is a lesson to be learned.

"No Stone Unturned" was written in loving memory of my beautiful Jack Russell Terrier, Dudley. I remember him always with love and admiration.

This Kindle short story is available on all Amazon sites.

My author's page is found at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin


In the photo below my beautiful Jack Russell Terrier, Dudley, is a very old man.   He made his way to the Rainbow Bridge when he was almost 17 years old.   He lives in my heart forever until we meet again. 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment