My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Friday, August 29, 2014

Poetry

I entered the Northern Ontario Poetry Competition and I have just learned that one of my poems titled "I Choose" has been chosen for publication in this year's White Mountain Publications Anthology titled "Northern Ontario Speaks". I'm looking forward to attending the reading and celebration in Cobalt next month.

Congratulations to Elliot Lake poets, Linda Duke, Hilda Ross and Greg Laurenceson who also have poems selected for the collection. 


And speaking of poetry, my most recent publication and my first book of poems titled "Poetry from A to Z"  will very soon be available in both Kindle and Paperback Editions on all Amazon sites.

Check out my author page at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

No comments:

Post a Comment