My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Crabapple Court's first review ...

I'm thrilled to share the first review received on Crabapple Court. Thank you, Eleanor. Cover design is by Susan Ruby Krupp at http://yuneekpix.com/

WOW!! That was quite a story, I couldn't put it down until I finished. At first I thought it was her grandad, than I thought the maids boyfriend. You did an exceptional great work and as usual you never cease to amaze me. Hope you make many sales. It was interesting, exciting and well written, and could not put it down until I had finished. An excellent read for anyone who enjoys reading, :-)
Eleanor Lambert, Bermuda. 
Photo: I'm thrilled to share the first review received on Crabapple Court.   Thank you, Eleanor.    Cover design is by Susan Ruby Krupp at http://yuneekpix.com  

WOW!! That was quite a story, I couldn't put it down until I finished. At first I thought it was her grandad, than I thought the maids boyfriend.  You did an exceptional  great work and as usual you never cease to amaze me. Hope you make many sales. 
Love Eleanor :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment