My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Reawakening

FREE today; Kindle Edition, on all Amazon sites.

Author's page: http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin
Cover design: http://yuneekpix.com

Another review of REAWAKENING:
" Let me first wipe my droplets of moisture from my eyes. Some shed from sadness of a love so strong and true, that never seems to be a " togetherness of two the way I would hope. Then some shed for the amazing job Austin did in making me laugh at the craziness of our "human" lives.

  "Reawakening" is a story I could not give anything less than 5 stars too. It is a love story, mixed with sci-fi, also mixed with drama and the comedy that sneaks up if you have the ability to laugh at oneself. Would I go as far as calling this book a romance...no I cannot! It is a book of love, true love, something many think they know, but will realize if by this story very few may actually have it right. A love on earth were age, appearance were not important to the two involved, happiness, comfort, and love was without a question in their lives. A must read for men and women.
Ann237 Beauregard

 

No comments:

Post a Comment