My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Ellen and The Hummingtree

 Continuing with the free books for your summer reading enjoyment, Ellen and The Hummingtree is FREE today on all Amazon sites. Check out my author's page at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

Ellen is a woman I came to know well during the writing of my third novel Ellen and The Hummingtree. She often puzzled me yet she also had the ability to make me laugh and cry. I grew to love her. And the more I came to know her I began to realize that she truly is a composite of the many caring spiritual women I have known throughout my life. 

 Alzheimer is a dreadful disease and Ellen's victimization is a heartbreak. My writing of Ellen and The Hummingtree comes straight from the heart. I hope you will love her as I do.

Ellen and The Hummingtree is available in both Kindle and Paperback Editions.

Cover design is by Susan Ruby Krupp http://yuneekpix.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment