My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Monday, October 15, 2012

The "counter" on my blog ....

I am a little ticked because the counter which was on this page indicated that more than 18,200 hits had taken place.

Somehow, and I have no idea how, the counter today showed that 1 (one) person had viewed this site.

I could not find a way to get the earlier numbers back so I then deleted the counter altogether.

After much thought I have decided this evening that I will reinstate a counter with the number zero and I will consider this the start of something new.

Together we will watch the numbers climb again.

I don't mind admitting that now I feel more than a little foolish.  When I once again installed the "counter" I was surprised to see that my count of now over 18,400 has been returned ...... technology is not my forte ... I am just happy to be feeling foolish if it means I have the count back. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment