My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Ellen and The Hummingtree is on its way ...

Ellen and The Hummingtree is a fictional, magical and mystical account of the memoirs of Ellen Dawson. The book explores many social issues including child abandonment; deadbeat dads; separation & divorce; single parenting; financial struggle; family relationships; infidelity; grandparents raising children; love on line; empty-nesters; aging; women’s issues; Alzheimer’s; death and dying. Ellen’s story is contemporary. She is a composite of many beautiful, spiritual women I have known.
Ellen shares her journey and in the process always finds the hope, support and encouragement she needs when she prays to her God in the yellow quartz rock beneath the Hummingtree.
At the outset of this writing journey I met Ellen. I became acquainted with her and now, after knowing her for more than a year, I can say that I truly like her. She has the courage of her convictions and no matter what life threw at her, Ellen never lost faith.
This book is a collaboration with my daughter, artist, Susan Krupp who not only created the beautiful cover design but also all the illustrations throughout the book.
The book launch of Ellen and The Hummingtree is happening Saturday, November 10, 2012, 1 pm to 3 pm, at the Gallery at the Centre; Civic Centre, Elliot Lake.
Susan and I are going to hone up on our acting skills as we will be re-enacting a chapter from Ellen and The Hummingtree; one which we hope will be entertaining. Afterward the book signing will take place.
Hope to see you there.


Ellen and The Hummingtree is on its way from North Bay as I type. Before this hour tomorrow I will have copies in hand.
 
Thanks to all who have pre-ordered. I will be in touch and your copy of Ellen will be on its way for your enjoyment very soon.

If you wish to place your order please e-mail me.

The Elliot Lake launch of Ellen and The Hummingtree

will be happening Saturday, November 10th, 2012

1 p.m. at the Gallery at the Centre

Lester B. Pearson Civic Centre

Elliot Lake

I am excited to tell you that my other books Sara, a Canadian Saga; Reawakening; The Silent Star plus a Dozen and Keeping it Simple
are now all available as Kindle E-books
published by Wynterblue Publishing Canada Inc.

Just type my full name 'Audrey Austin' into search at the top of the Amazon page
and you will reach my books.
If you click on the book covers you will then see an option to "like" my books.

Thank you to those of you who have read my books for your positive review.
I much appreciate your encouragement and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment