My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Saturday, June 11, 2011

WynLit Competition today .....

Today was another challenging Wynterblue WynLit 24 Writing Competition day. 

I wrote close to 5,000 words and feel absolutely great.

I am very pleased that my competition entries for the past two months have been short-listed which means they will be published in Confab 5 in 20l2.   I hope I will be as fortunate with today's entry.

Short Story writing is a joy.

For those who have not read The Silent Star plus a Dozen I invite you to get in touch to make your purchase.  I am just an email away.

This short story anthology is comprised of 13 short-listed stories written in WynLit 24 competitions and previously published in both Confab 2 and Confab 3 which are Wynterblue Publishing publications.
Thanks to Yuneekpix.com for this beautiful cover design.

No comments:

Post a Comment