My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Friday, June 3, 2011

Confabulation 4 Launch in North Bay today ...........

I'm sorry to be missing attendance at Wynterblue Publishing's Confab 4 Launch in North Bay today.

Pleased to say that two of my stories were short-listed in competition and will be published in this anthology.  

I'm also pleased that copies of Sara, a Canadian Saga and Reawakening  will be included in the gift basket that some lucky attendee will win today.

To learn more about these books visit my website.

I believe my email problems are a thing of the past but the home plumbing situation remains overwhelming.

As my Mom would tell me everything comes out in the wash.

By the way, did you know Sara, a Canadian Saga is now also an Ebook published by Wynterblue Publishing Canada and available through Amazon.com  ?

The paperback version has received wonderful reviews and glowing feedback.  I hope the Ebook version will do as well.  Thanks for checking it out and your positive review on Amazon.com will be most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment