My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Monday, June 6, 2011

All is well in my world ...

I listen to the giggles of the children as they make their way up the road to school on this brand new Monday morning.

I hear the scraping of metal and the hissing of the blow torch as the gas fitters work to replace the hot water heater and the furnace.

I pray for the patience my mother always told me I lacked.

I find this process of home reno to be an unsettling experience and I need to remind myself that this, too, shall pass.

The smiling, confident face of the young contractor puts my fears to rest....the verandah will be saved and for this I am grateful.

Home reno always insists that it is the #1 priority. While it is taking place everything else in life takes a back seat; even the lovely luncheon I did hope to attend today.

But today I feel grateful.   All is well in my world....

No comments:

Post a Comment