My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

On line again .........

I do make every attempt to type a daily post here on Calling All Writers however for the past few days I have been without a computer.

Today I am here with my new laptop trying to find my way around Windows 7.  It's quite a change from Windows XP which is the software I had before. It's another new learning curve; a new challenge.

I hope to get back into my routine of daily blogging starting soon.

In the meantime if you are looking for some good reading material I have three well-received books written by yours truly. I will be more than happy to sell one to you.  Please get in touch by email



Cover Designs:  yuneekpix.com

No comments:

Post a Comment