My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Friday, June 10, 2011

Just do it ...........

Sometimes we just have to knuckle down and do it.......housework, that is!  The dreaded housework that is constantly whispering, "just do it, do it, do it." 

This morning the whisper transformed into a frightful shout.  I could ignore it no longer.

A morning spent doing laundry, running around with a vacuum cleaner, furniture polish and glass cleaner......well, in fact, it's not done yet and I see by the clock hanging on the office wall next to my computer that it is no longer morning.  It's afternoon!  How did that happen? Time to prepare lunch!

Between folding clothes and dusting shelves I've been back and forth to this laptop. I've been busy  sharing emails with graphics artist discussing the design of  promotional posters for our upcoming Elliot Lake Writers' Fall  Festival happening at the Lester B. Pearson Civic Centre on October 22nd.

You won't catch me doing housework on Saturday, October 22nd.  Much more exciting things will be happening that day!   It will be a day to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment