My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Saturday, January 14, 2012

WynLit 24 writing -- Wynterblue Publishing Canada

Today I entered Wynterblue Publishing Canada's WynLit 24 writing competition.

My choice of topic was Social Issues and my short story focuses on the issue of Elder Abuse.

This was another challenging story to put together but I realize more and more that my genre of choice is fictional work based on facts about the human condition and the social issues that plague our society.

I'm not sure how well received the new Wynterblue concept will be with writers......as for me, I go with the flow and believe that anything that motivates me to write is a positive in my life.

This story is titled Andrew's Achievement.  If given the opportunity I will also submit this story to CommuterLit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment