My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Friday, January 6, 2012

Writing beginnings in 2012 :-)

My writing adventure is off to an exciting start in 2012.  Just this morning I was informed that a short story originally published in Penpourri, Elliot Lake Writers' Workshop Anthology of Stories and Poems  titled Francesca's Confession has been published on line at Chapter and Verse.   This is the 2nd story I've had published by them, the first being After Words.     Hope you enjoy reading the stories. Thank you to the publisher at Chapter and Verse. I appreciate your encouragement and support.

Exciting things are happening at Wynterblue Publishing Canada.  Their new inter-active website sets a new challenge for members of Wynterblue or as Mags likes to call us The Wynterblue Writers.   Our monthly story submissions will no longer be judged by actual judges.  Instead our stories will be posted on a members only website and will be voted upon by the writers themselves once they have given their feedback.   So it's another new learning curve for me and I hope I am up for the challenge.   I'm happy to know that because of my short story titled The Second Self I am listed as one of Wynterblue's top writers for 2011.

I've begun working on my third novel which is titled Ellen and The Hummingtree.   I think (hope) I have completed the first chapter and will be moving on to Chapter Two this weekend.  It is an exciting new adventure to be collaborating with artist Susan Krupp who will not only be creating the cover design but will also be doing illustrations throughout the book.   The planned Elliot Lake launch of Ellen and The Hummingtree will be in the fall of 2012.  The E-book version of this novel will be published by Wynterblue Publishing Canada on Amazon.com where they currently offer the E-book version of my first novel Sara, a Canadian Saga for sale.  To remain competitive I believe the price of Sara will be reduced by Wynterblue this month.   SARA has enjoyed some E-book sales and it is hoped that a price reduction will make her more appealing to readers around the world.

I still have a few paperback copies available for sale of Sara, a Canadian Saga, Reawakening and The Silent Star plus a Dozen.  To learn more about these offerings please check out one of my websites. To order your copy just email me directly.

2012 is going to be a most productive, exciting year for creative writing.   Three of my short stories were published in 2011 by CommuterLit.com and another will soon be published at CommuterLit.com, the first for 2012.

My major project will be to accomplish the completion of  Ellen and The Hummingtree but I look forward as well to all the short story and poetry side trips that lay ahead on my writing path in 2012.

Cover Design by Susan Krupp, Yuneekpix.com

No comments:

Post a Comment