My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Wynterblue Writing Marathon

Woo Hoo!  This weekend I participated in Wynterblue Publishing's Novella Competition.  Competitors were given 73 hours to write a novella, minimum 16,000 words.

It was a challenge.  But I am overjoyed to say that I completed my novella with a word count of 22,200 plus.    And I was the very first competitor to complete and submit my story.

I'm wiped out but it was worth it.  This was my third year to participate and in the last two years my novellas made the short list.  Hope I will do as well this year.

Short list will be announced sometime in January.

In my opinion all who entered and completed are winners! 

It's a fantastic competition.  Maybe you will want to enter next year too.

No comments:

Post a Comment