My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Check out Linda Pendleton's blogs

Hi Audrey,
 
Yes, I'd be happy for you to share my article on your blog.
 
Thank you for asking.  Yes, I agree that self-publishing is the answer for many of us.  And many of us are publishing in that manner and happy with it.  I have written several blog posts  about the new way to publish.  I am also on another blog with my good friend and author Jon Guenther.  You might want to check out the posts there, also.  I believe we are now moving away from the negative connotation that some have given alternative publishing. 
 
and of course, mine:
 
Thanks, and good luck with your writing.
 
My best, Linda Pendleton
 
"The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are."
- Joseph Campbell (1904-1987)
 
Linda Pendleton, Author 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment