My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Saturday, January 30, 2021

STRUGGLE - To Reach the Bridge of Light

 


With 78,696 words written, the second rewrite of STRUGGLE - To Reach the Bridge of Light is complete.  

The chosen seven, earthlings of diverse culture and ancestry, stand together atop the mountain. From where they gather, they can view the old brown boat in the water below.

Their journey has been long but it is far from over.  

They have learned that "the seed of violence can reap only a harvest of desolation and that from the parched clay can grow no living thing." - Gospel of Peace, Book two.

Still, as they travel, they have much more to learn.

Today I begin the third, and possibly the final, rewrite before beginning the challenge of formating and making the pages ready for publication.

Watch for the Amazon release of STRUGGLE - To Reach the Bridge of Light.

In the meantime I hope you will check out and enjoy my many other publications available exclusively on Amazon.  You will find my author's page at https://amazon.com/author/audreyaustin


No comments:

Post a Comment