My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Saturday, January 23, 2021

STRUGGLE - To Reach the Bridge of Light

 

          



Beautiful cover design by SusanRK of Yuneekpix.com
Photography credit:  Shirley Green, Toronto


74,639 words later, the first re-write of STRUGGLE - To Reach the Bridge of Light
is complete.  Carley, Maria, Emily, Joseph, Bernard, Connie, and John, have just ended the most magical, mystical, emotional, and spiritual experience of their lives.

Thankfully, I was usually able to keep up with the characters, and they all took me along for the ride.

Tomorrow, being Sunday, I will relax and prepare myself to get back to work on Monday to begin the final re-write before I start the task of formatting.

STRUGGLE - To Reach the Bridge of Light is a metaphysical/spiritual/science-fiction novel in which the motley crew of seven reach for the stars and, thanks to a lot of help along the way, manage to find their way home once again.

It is my hope that this story will be ready for publication early spring of 2021, if not before.

In the meantime, I hope you will check out my many publications found exclusively on Amazon.  My author's page is found at https://amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

These are my 19 publications available exclusively on Amazon.

STRUGGLE - To Reach the Bridge of Light will be my 20th publication.

During these stay-at-home days of Covid-19, books can be your best friends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment