My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Monday, January 11, 2021

First draft of STRUGGLE - To Reach the Bridge of Light is complete

 I'm happy to say that STRUGGLE, To Reach The Bridge of Light, has now reached a word total of 61,575 words. The first draft is complete. Now I begin the joy and the hard work of transforming this first draft into a work of fiction that I hope my readers will want to read.

From Google, I quote. "What does let there be light mean?
The phrase comes from the third verse of the Book of Genesis. In the King James Bible, it reads, in context: In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. ... And God said, Let there be light: and there was light."
The seven human characters have come alive in STRUGGLE while the three mystical beings make their power known. The seven humans do struggle, and they search, and they each do see the light. And they begin their journey to reach the bridge of light.
STRUGGLE To Reach The Bridge of Light is a spiritual/science fiction. I'm not sure if there is such a genre, but if there wasn't, there soon will be.
What a great way to spend these days of isolation.

Check out my earlier published works at https://amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

No comments:

Post a Comment