My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Saturday, January 30, 2021

SARA - a Canadian Saga - Free Sunday January 31st

 

audiobook cover


SARA - a Canadian Saga was my very first novel, published thirteen years ago by Wynterblue Publishing Canada.

It is the story of a family whose lives were challenged during the troubling years of the Great Depression.

SARA -- a Canadian Saga is free for your reading enjoyment in the Kindle Store, Sunday, January 31st.

You will find this novel exclusively on all Amazon sites.   

SARA - a Canadian Saga is also available in paperback exclusively on Amazon, and in audiobook format on Amazon, Audibles and ITunes for your listening pleasure.

I hope you will enjoy Sara's story.  And please check out all my other publications as well.  You will find them all on my Amazon author's page.  https://amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

Paperback Cover


No comments:

Post a Comment