My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Thursday, January 21, 2021

Keeping It Simple -- Imagine Being Whole --- free this weekend in the Kindle Store

 




Keeping It Simple - Imagine Being Whole  - From Friday, January 22nd to Sunday, January 24th, this book is free for your reading enlightenment and enjoyment in the Kindle Store.  Check it out at my author's page:  https://amazon.com/author/audreyaustin


Keeping It Simple - Imagine Being Whole is an exploration of the trinity which is Meditation, the Seven Major Chakras and Psychospiritual Therapy.

When I put together the pages of Keeping It Simple my thought was that, if this book helps one person in this chaotic world, I will feel I have accomplished a job well done. I was unprepared for the number of people who have contacted  me and told me that the reading of this book for them has been positively life-changing. For this I am happy and I am grateful.

Here are a couple of reviews  by readers.


I have this book in its original form and downloaded onto my Kindle. Of the two,
 I prefer the hard copy, as it can  be tucked beside a sofa cushion for easy 
access.

Audrey Austin knows her topic, and presents it in straight-forward, 
uncomplicated terms. As a person, and as a writer, Austin shines with sensitivity
-- honestly and without pretense.
This slender book is a gem!

T. L. Cooper
4.0 out of 5 stars Get in Touch with Your Inner Energy to Find Your Balance
Reviewed in the United States 
As a practitioner of yoga and meditation, Keeping It Simple: Imagine Being 
Whole by Audrey Austin intrigued me.
 Austin explores and explains each of the chakras in easy to understand terms
 complete with exercises to get the reader in touch with the individual chakras. 
She simplifies the mysticism surrounding the chakras and gives the reader a 
sense of the power of paying attention to one's chakras as well as the 
role each chakra plays in balancing one's energy and therefore one's life. 
Anyone looking for a better understanding of the basic idea of chakras or even
 those just interested in better understanding why they feel more balanced after
 yoga and/or meditation will find Austin's Keeping It Simple: Imagine
 Being Whole helpful and interesting.

Keeping It Simple - Imagine Being Whole  is free this weekend in the Kindle Store.  
Visit my Amazon author's page at https://amazon.com/author/audreyaustin







No comments:

Post a Comment