My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Sara, a Canadian Saga

Another great review for my first novel, Sara, a Canadian Saga ... http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

Rhonda Woodworth-Tardif (New Brunswick, Canada)

This review is from: SARA, A CANADIAN SAGA (Kindle Edition)

Sara, A Canadian Saga is a poignant story about life during the depression on Prince Edward Island, Canada. One feels the hopes and dreams, and also the disappointments of Rob and Sara. I found the story to be so real I wanted to give Rob a shaking for his temper tantrums and Sara for acting like her mother. Their love, through all their trials, was refreshing. The author didn't tell you they still loved one another, but showed it, which takes some skill. It's not an exciting, edge of your seat kind of story, but a story about people who seem so real they could be your mother or sister. People who do ordinary, stupid things. I found myself wishing that Rebecca could have seen the good things in her life before they were gone, but understanding how the same thing happens to so many people. The author does a great job of creating very real characters. I liked the story.

Cover Design Susan Ruby K.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment