My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Sunday, September 21, 2014

REAWAKENING

Kindle Edition is FREE today on all Amazon sites. Check out my author's page at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

Another review of REAWAKENING:

" Let me first wipe my droplets of moisture from my eyes. Some shed from sadness of a love so strong and true, that never seems to be a " togetherness of two the way I would hope. Then some shed for the amazing job Austin did in making me laugh at the craziness of our "human" lives....
"Reawakening" is a story I could not give anything less than 5 stars too. It is a love story, mixed with sci-fi, also mixed with drama and the comedy that sneaks up if you have the ability to laugh at oneself. Would I go as far as calling this book a romance...no I cannot! It is a book of love, true love, something many think they know, but will realize if by this story very few may actually have it right. A love on earth were age, appearance were not important to the two involved, happiness, comfort, and love was without a question in their lives. A must read for men and women.


Ann237 Beauregard

 

No comments:

Post a Comment