My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Books on Hand ......

I was out and about this morning. Met lots of lovely friends and some who wanted to know what books I have on hand.

So here it is. I don't have many; in fact I have 16 books. Six are Sara, a Canadian Saga. Six are Reawakening. And I have two copies of Keeping It simple; one copy of Social Studies Book One - Dying to be Popular and one copy of Social Studies Book three - Weaving Alice.

Of course you all know I have lots of books available on all Amazon sites. My author page is http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

For those in Canada, I know that if you spend a certain amount on Amazon.ca (I think $25) that there are no shipping charges.

 
If you live here in Elliot and want to purchase one of the books I have here on hand just let me know & we can arrange a pick-up or a delivery
 

No comments:

Post a Comment