My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Monday, July 14, 2014

Wearing my author's hat ..

 
Now that Beyond The Blue, Crabapple Court, and Recompense are available in both Paperback and Kindle Editions I think I am finally caught up in my duties wearing my publisher's hat.  

I now have only two books The Silent Star Plus a Dozen and also Reawakening which are not available in Paperback format on Amazon sites.  They are however available in Kindle Editions.

I do have a few paperback copies of Reawakening at home so if you wish to purchase a copy contact me  audrey@persona.ca

And now I am ready once again to wear my author's hat.  I have very recently commenced work on my next book titled Orchard 7410.  I expect this writing to keep me busy throughout the upcoming Canadian winter months.  This book will be released spring of 2015.

In the meantime I hope you will enjoy my novels, novellas, anthologies and also the short stories that dare to stand alone.  I have a couple of stories written for children and I have also written one book of self-discovery titled Keeping It Simple.

Visit my author page at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

Facebook friends?  http://www.facebook.com/audreyaustinca

No comments:

Post a Comment