My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Thank you for your positive reviews :-)

Quite recently my first baby, Sara, a Canadian Saga, received a couple of not so positive book reviews. This is okay. It would be unrealistic of me to think that every person who reads my books will love them. All constructive reviews are helpful.

But when I received another positive review as I did recently from one of my UK readers I was absolutely thrilled.

Positive reviews mean the world to a writer whether they be on Amazon or on Goodreads.

Thank you to each reader who takes the time to say a few words in either of these sites if a story has been enjoyed. I appreciate it very much.

Here is the recent review that has made my day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Feb 2014

By

Michelle cooper "michelle cooper (derby)" (derby) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)

Verified Purchase(What is this?)

This review is from: SARA, A CANADIAN SAGA (Kindle Edition)

This is a superb book,the story of Sara and Roy is told so beautifully,I thoroughly enjoyed their story through their courtship.to adulthood,it was nice to read,and couldn't put it down at times,Audrey has become one of my favorite authors,and I have already downloaded a couple of freebies of hers today and will be using my Prime library to download one each month in the future,well done for an excellent read.
 
Cover design by Susan Ruby K. of http://yuneekpix.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment