My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Facebook "Likes"

Thank you Carol Hilliard for "liking" my short story FB Page. You are the 100th person to do so and I appreciate it.

Thanks to everyone who takes a moment to "like" one, two or all of my FB pages. Yes, I have a lot of them.

I have a separate page for each one of my books; and I have a page for my short stories; and then I have another FB author's page; all in addition to my timeline.

It may not seem like much to you unless of course you are also a writer. And if you are also a writer you know it means a lot just to know that someone has listened, if only for a moment; that someone has cared about what you are about and they have taken the time to say, "yes, I like this."

Creative writing is a solitary passion. One needs, of necessity, to be alone in order to write.

So thanks Carol and thanks to everyone for letting me and also other authors know we are supported and encouraged in our creative writing simply by clicking on a page's "like". 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment