My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Keeping It Simple


To celebrate my 7th Writing Anniversary Keeping It Simple is offered free today in the Kindle Store.

It is off to a good start in the ratings. #4 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Hinduism > Chakras
#4 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Holistic

Cover design by Susan Ruby K. of http://yuneekpix.com/

When I put together the pages of Keeping It Simple my thought was that if this book helps one person in this chaotic world I will feel I have accomplished a job well done. I was unprepared for the number of people who have come to me and told me that the reading of this book for them has been positively life-changing. For this I am happy and I am grateful. 
 
Keeping It Simple is available in both Kindle and Print Format.

 Check it out at my author's page http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment