My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Thursday, September 26, 2013

My Kindle Books -- novels, novellas, short stories

As a writer I am fulfilled when creating stories, characters, and situations which before never existed outside my imagination.

I'm very excited to have my work made available to you through Kindle Books at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

Whether you choose one of my novels, a novella or a short story, I hope you will enjoy the read.

Currently my Kindle books on Amazon.com are my novels Sara, a Canadian Saga; Reawakening;Ellen and The Hummingtree; and Moose Road - a Canadian Tragedy: all published by Wynterblue Publishing Canada and all cover designs by Susan Ruby K. of Yuneekpix.com

"WHEN GOD GIVES US SPRING" is my first novella available as a Kindle Book.
 "BEYOND THE BLUE", a coming-of-age story, is my second novella.

"Keeping It Simple" which explores the trinity of Meditation, the Seven Major Chakras and Psychospiritual therapy is also available as a Kindle book.

My short story anthology titled The Silent Star plus a Dozen is available as a Kindle Book.

And I am excited to be publishing more shorts on Kindle. WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING; JIE KE'S TEAHOUSE; THE BIG BOOK; and JACOB'S SEVEN LETTERS are available now and soon I will be publishing more short stories for your reading enjoyment.

You will find it all at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

No comments:

Post a Comment