My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Monday, September 16, 2013

Indiegogo Campaign -- a letter from author, Alex McGilvery

Alex McGilvery
 
Hi Audrey, I was hoping I could get you to pass the word on about my indiegogo campaign to publish Playing on Yggdrasil. The basic level of support gets you a free ebook when it is published.

If I can get a good bit of support now it will boost my campaign and make it easier to bring other people on board.I think this is the one you pre-read for me. Here is a rough blurb of the book:

Playing with Yggdrasil is the story of Justine and her father, Patrick. Two years after Justine's mother died they have adjusted their lives around missing her. Not everyone understands Justine's feelings and when she is bullied by a girl at school it becomes overwhelming. She befriends a tree in the schoolyard that she calls Drasil.

Patrick doesn't know if Drasil is any more than a tree, but Justine begins to talk about visiting a people with very different ideas of how to live. What he does know is that his daughter is changing the people and the world around her in ways that he could never have imagined.

Yet no world is without darkness and as Justine's stories grow more painful, Patrick worries about her. Then the unthinkable happens and they must choose how they will respond to evil.
And the link again: http://igg.me/at/Yggdrasil/x/890554
Playing on Yggdrasil
www.indiegogo.com
 
Alex is looking for money for professional editing, cover and first print run of his second novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment