My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Making a Video ...........

Making a video is a huge learning curve ...... but I'm doing my best to learn.  I hope I can do so before the whole process drives me around the bend.

I understand I can make a short video; upload it to YouTube and from YouTube I can bring it back to a post here in Calling All Writers.

It is all very complicated to a tech dummy like yours truly.

Visit my Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/audreyaustinca  and there you will see a short video of friend, talented musician Dayeton Larson who performed his rendition of Old Moose Road at the launch of my fourth novel, Moose Road - a Canadian Tragedy.

And now I will return to the classroom.  If I succeed in learning how to create a video on this site you will be the first to see it. :-)

And if all else fails please visit  http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin --  buy one of my Kindle Books and enjoy a wonderful evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment