My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Moose Road - a Canadian Tragedy -- Elliot Lake Book Launch

Brian Fletcher attended and made a video of the event.  Thank you, Brian

Dayeton Larson sang an amazing rendition of
Old Moose Road

I am very grateful to Dayeton for also entertaining everyone
with his music throughout the book signing

The lovely Fran was front row centre :-)

John Sewell was a winner of one of Susan Ruby K's illustrations on parchment

Special thanks to Mayor Rick Hamilton
for attending and for drawing the names of the winners.

 

Can you tell I'm happy?

Thank you to all who attended the launch.



Here I am setting up the table in preparation for the book launch.

Dayeton Larson entertained us beautifully.
He is a very talented musician/singer/songwriter.
Thank you, Dayeton.

Dayeton and me before the guests arrived.

Thank you to ARIEL for the lovely venue, The Gallery at The Centre

Brian, Shirley, Alexandra and me
awaiting the arrival of guests


Thank you Elliot Lake!
Attendance was wonderful!

Shirley was there -- and she purchased a copy of
Moose Road - a Canadian Tragedy
and also my very last copy of The Silent Star plus a Dozen.

Dayeton Larson -- what a talent!

Mayor Rick Hamilton and Brenda receiving her copy of one of
Susan Ruby K's illustrations on parchment



Thank you Naomi, representing Maplegate House for Women.
Wishing you success in establishing the Pet Shelter at Maplegate!

Another winner (Anne's husband) coming up to
receive his copy of REAWAKENING.

Photographer, Paul Kazulak with Mayor Rick Hamilton

John Sewell, another winner of a copy of one of
Susan Ruby K's illustrations on parchment here
with Mayor Rick Hamilton and yours truly.

Photographer, Paul Kazulak..

My dear friend, Shirley Green.
Thanks for being there, Shirley.
Your support and encouragement means much to me (hugs)

And my dear friend, Vesna, thank you.
 
 
Thank you Elliot Lake for your wonderful reception of Moose Road - a Canadian Tragedy.  The book launch was a wonderful success and I am feeling
very happy and very grateful.
 
I hope that all who purchased a copy will enjoy the story.
This has been an amazing day!
 
The numbered limited edition of this, my fourth novel, has sold out.
 
The Kindle Book will be available soon at
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment