My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Thursday, November 5, 2020

NaNoWriMo - Day 5

 


I can't believe I slept in until 10:30 this morning but that's exactly what I did.  Fortunately, my little Lila is forgiving of a late breakfast and, thankfully, she made use of the training pad I leave on the kitchen floor for her each night just in case she needs to go out while I'm asleep.  Such a good girl, my little Lila.  I would be lost without her.  And she doesn't seem to object that I am spending hours at my laptop to participate in NaNoWriMo once again this year.


STRUGGLE is something I am feeling more at home with as each NaNo day goes by.   Its seven main characters are discovering that they share a common bond and, as their author, I find where the characters are leading me very interesting and intriguing.

I enjoyed a lovely Lila walk in the park this afternoon with Chuck, and I also managed to get a little laundry done.  I broke away from the computer to enjoy both lunch and supper so I haven't been totally glued to my laptop.

Still, despite my late start, I have managed to write  3,759 words today bringing my current total word count to 19,725 words. 

Thanks for your continued support.  And I wish the best to all my NaNoWriMo writing buddies.  Hope your day was as rewarding as mine has been.  As my friend, Mags, would say, keep that ink flowing.



No comments:

Post a Comment