My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

NaNoWriMo - Day 3

 


It's past 5 pm on day 3 of NaNoWriMo and my word count is 13,803.  I may write some more this evening and add a few words to that number in what will be my new novel titled "STRUGGLE".

I found  the writing more challenging today.  Feeling in need of inspiration, I took a break this afternoon and, no word of a lie, the 'Messengers of Light' not only provided the answer; they were the answer.

I was inspired to continue and the rest of my afternoon was sheer writing pleasure.

My little girl, Princess Delilah, was such a sweetheart.  She seemed to know I needed the time to write and made no demands whatsoever.




Best of luck to my writing buddies.  Hope you are enjoying the challenge.  

No comments:

Post a Comment