My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Sunday, November 15, 2020

NaNoWriMo - Day 15


 NaNoWriMo - Day 15:

This cold, rainy Sunday has been a perfect day for creative writing.  Today I added 3,752 words to STRUGGLE - To Reach the Bridge of Light.   My current word count is 48,511 which makes me feel really good despite the sore back and the aching eyes.

I believe, if all goes according to plan,  I will meet the NaNo Challenge of 50,000 words tomorrow.

So much happened to and for the seven characters of this 'spiritual/science fiction' today.  And I don't even know if there is such a genre, but if there wasn't, there is now, because I am writing one that fits just about okay.

Today my characters understand why they were chosen to be aboard the old, brown boat.  They now know where they will be going next.  And, maybe most important of all, they understand why only seven have been chosen.

Apart from creative writing, I've done little today.  Lila and I had breakfast, and lunch, and now it is time to make supper.  Because of all the wind and rain, Lila has done a lot of sleeping today.  And I have been feeling grateful that she is paper-trained so she has not had to go out into the rain storm.

It is supper time and I am still in my old blue robe and slippers.  I did manage to wash my face and comb my hair but otherwise, as I've already said, this was a perfect day for creative writing.

Thank you for your continued encouragement and support. You have no idea how important it has been to me.  All the best to my writing buddies.  I hope you are enjoying the challenge as much as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment