My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Keeping It Simple -- Imagine Being Whole

#3 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Holistic
  • #16 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Hinduism > Chakras
  •  
    Keeping It Simple is free today in the Kindle store on all Amazon sites.
     
    This book explores the trinity of the seven major chakras, meditation, and psychospiritual therapy.
     
    A number of years ago while teaching  in the one-room school house within Creative Connections Centre in Caledon East, Ontario, my students requested that I put this information into book form.
     
    Keeping It Simple is the result and I hope it will be of benefit to you in your life journey as it has been to others.
     
    This books is available in both Kindle and Paperback format on all Amazon sites.
     
    Check out my author's page at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin
     
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment