My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

My time to rant!

My time to rant! I ordered a desk from Sears on-line October 22nd. Was told to expect delivery November 5th so on November 4th old desk was moved out to make way for the new. No new desk arrived. Was promised November 10th. No desk! Was promised November 17th. No desk! Silly me bought it with credit card instead of C.O.D. Should have known better! Now my credit card is charged and I still have no desk. And the charge on my credit card is incorrect because I was promised sale price and sale price is not what they have charged. Personally I will never deal with Sears on-line ever again. No wonder this company is in trouble if this is how they treat their customers.

Being a writer without a desk makes my writing life extremely difficult.   Can you guess which company will go bankrupt in my next novel?

  I hope the desk arrives this week. I live in hope. And I am angry! Thanks for letting me rant!

No comments:

Post a Comment