My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Monday, February 24, 2014

Self-publishing - a new adventure on Create Space ....

Does self-publishing diminish a writer's work? In my opinion, for whatever it's worth, definitely not. A story is written. It is published. Whether it is published by an independent author or a publishing entity doesn't increase or decrease the value of the story. With rare exceptions it is my understanding that indie authors earn as much or as little as those hired by a publishing house. As for me at my age it seemed ridiculous and a waste of my time to spend it soliciting publishers with my stories. I am grateful to Wynterblue Publishing Canada Inc. who have been my great support. Soon I plan to self-publish for the first time on Create Space. I hope I don't mess it up. My joy is in the writing and I am grateful to be living in this wonderful age where I can pursue my joy and share the results with others all around our world. My hat is off to writers everywhere; whether you are an indie author or otherwise. Keep that ink flowing and God bless us all,

No comments:

Post a Comment