My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Celebrating children with a short story and a novella FREE today only on Amazon ....


Today I am celebrating children by offering two of my Kindle Books Free.  I hope you and your children will enjoy these stories.  They are Free today only on all the Amazon sites.

AT THE EDGE OF HIS WORLD is a story written for children. Gerald is a chipmunk who quite enjoys living inside the garden wall. One day a big loud tractor arrives and the men start tearing down the wall. Oh dear! Whatever will Gerald do to save his home?
 
My story for children "At The Edge of His World" is off to a good start today in the Kindle Store. I hope you and your children will enjoy it.

#6 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Science, Nature & How It Works > Nature


  At The Edge of His World is a short story and Beyond The Blue is a novella.

BEYOND THE BLUE is a coming of age novella. 12 year old Anthony Breckenheimer is a clever boy with blue eyes, red hair and like his father he is a little on the chubby side. He lives in the big City of Toronto with his mother, his little brother Ronald and his little sister Leona. His father died a year ago and Anthony misses him greatly especially when he is confronted by bullies on his way to and from school; the biggest and baddest one being Jerry Hasselbergen. One day while in his classroom Anthony discovers a magical window. What he sees through this window and beyond the blue changes his life forever.

Both these stories are FREE today only. I hope you and your children enjoy these stories and I appreciate your positive review on Amazon if you do.

My author page on Amazon is found at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

No comments:

Post a Comment