My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Monday, February 24, 2014

IN THE FOREST - a narrative poem

I like to write novels, novellas and short stories. Occasionally I also like to try my hand at poetry. Tomorrow only one of my poems; a narrative poem that is 15 pages long will be free on Amazon.

It is a challenge to write a lengthy narrative poem particularly one that examines spousal abuse in a young couple's marriage. IN THE FOREST won first place in a WynLit 24 writing competition and has been previously published by Wynterblue Publishing Canada in an anthology titled Confab 2.

For something a little different I hope you enjoy reading my poem tomorrow. You can find it at any Amazon site. My author page is at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

No comments:

Post a Comment