My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Friday, August 24, 2012

WynLit 24 plus a word about "comments"

This weekend I look forward to participating once again in Wynterblue Publishing Canada's WynLit 24 writing competition. 

I'm pleased to learn that my short story titled While You Were Sleeping  was short listed in last month's competition.

If you like writing short stories perhaps you would like to check out their website.

And next weekend, September 1, 2 and 3rd will mark my first foray into the 3-Day Novel Contest -- wish me luck!

I am excited about the increasing number of visits to this page.  Being a curious soul I would like to know who you are.

Please feel free to leave your comments.  Are you also a writer?

Can I help you to promote your work on this page?   Don't hesitate to get in touch.  I am only an email away.

I wish you happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment