My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sara and Reawakening on Amazon.com

I was pleased to get the phone call from my publisher this week letting me know that more copies of both  Sara, a Canadian Saga  and Reawakening have sold through Amazon.com 

It is exciting to know that not only are my books selling in North America but also they are enjoying some sales in the United Kingdom and Germany.

I know that  E-books are favoured these days but keep in mind for those who, like me, still want the feel of a real book in their hands I do have copies of both books as well as my short story anthology titled The Silent Star plus a Dozen on hand.  Just email me if you wish to purchase a copy.

I continue to work on what I hope is the final re-write of Ellen and The Hummingtree which will be my third novel.  Susan Ruby K. of Yuneekpix.com  has completed not only the cover for Ellen but also some brilliant illustrations which will be found throughout the book.

Ellen holds her father's journal close to her heart.



We still plan to have the Elliot Lake launch fall of 2012 and my publisher, Wynterblue Publishing Canada, will be publishing Ellen and The Hummingtree  on line as well soon after the paperback launch.

Thanks to those of you who have left positive comments about my on-line books in your reviews on Amazon.com   Much appreciated. :-)

And I'm sending best wishes for success to my friend and local author, Gloria Hansen, who is compiling personal written contributions from Elliot Lake residents who will share how the recent mall collapse impacted their lives.  I'll post on this site to let you know when her book is available for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment