My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Friday, August 31, 2012

3-Day Novel Competition -- plus CommuterLit.com

Check out http://commuterlit.com    Today my brother, Ray Austin's short story titled The Surprise Visit has been picked as a favourite for Re-run Friday.  Congrats, Ray!

I also have some short stories published on the same site so if you have the time after reading my brother's story, check mine out too and I hope you enjoy them.


Tonight at midnight the fun begins -- Wish me luck with the 3-Day Novel Contest -- somehow between midnight tonight and midnight Monday I will attempt to write a novel, minimum 25000 words -- To me it sounds impossible but hope I can meet the challenge. I'm going to give it my best shot! Good luck to all my fellow competitors especially Kayt who does not need to hear it from me as she was last year's winner! Way to go Kayt and here you go again! I will be overjoyed if I can meet the minimum # of words; never mind it actually being a good story. lol
Let the ink flow :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment