My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Kindle books on Amazon.com

If you visit the website of my publisher, Wynterblue Publishing Canada, check out the link Wynterblue E-books.  This page lists all their  Kindle Books published on-line with Amazon.com

I checked it out today and was  pleased to discover that my first novel, Sara, a Canadian Saga has been named as enjoying the most consistent sales.



I am also happy to see that my second novel, Reawakening, is being downloaded and is enjoying some sales.



My short story anthology titled The Silent Star plus a Dozen  will soon also be available as a Kindle book published by Wynterblue on Amazon.com


Also the self-help book I wrote titled Keeping it Simple will also soon be available as  a Kindle Book published by Wynterblue on Amazon.com

Each of these books, with the exception of Keeping it Simple, which is sold out,  are also available in hard copy.  Just email me, audrey@persona.ca  and your book will be on its way to you.

All book cover designs are created by Susan Ruby K. of Yuneekpix.com  

And my latest book, my third novel, will soon be published and ready for its Elliot Lake launch in time for Christmas gift-giving.  Ellen and The Hummingtree will also be published by Wynterblue Publishing Canada as a Kindle book on Amazon.com


 
Thank you everyone for your continued encouragement and support.
  Much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment