My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Monday, December 12, 2011

'Tis the Season

Our little one-of-a-kind decorated Christmas Tree
is on display for its second year.
In some ways I miss the big Christmas Tree
but in many other ways I am glad that we are Keeping it Simple this Christmas.

Christmas concerts, pot luck luncheons, parties and church events
all work together
to make this a most joyous season.

This evening members of Elliot Lake Writers' Workshop
will celebrate with our Christmas Pot Luck supper.

My third short story can be found on CommuterLit.com this week.
It will be published tomorrow (Tuesday)
Thank you for your positive comments.

Christmas Eve is just twelve days away. Already we have celebrated and lit the candle for the third Sunday in Advent.

I wish you a peaceful and joyous Christmas.




No comments:

Post a Comment