My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Thursday, December 1, 2011

An interesting day at the mall -- delivery of a new dining set -- dogs prepare for Christmas and Happy Sweet Sixteen Dudley :-)



Anne Gagnon and I enjoyed our day at the mall.  Sales could have been better for both of us but on the other hand we are grateful that we both had sales.

Although my original intention was to buy a new desk I couldn't resist the good sale at Seidels and bought a new dinette suite instead.
I was very happy on my return home from the mall to have it delivered.



And who is ready for Christmas?

Mrs. Biggles and Mya...



And who is celebrating his 16th birthday today?
Sweet Sixteen, Dudley

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DUDLEY !!




No comments:

Post a Comment