My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

STRUGGLE - To Reach the Bridge of Light ... My baby is ready to leave home

 


STRUGGLE - To Reach the Bridge of Light is a metaphysical/science fiction novel. 

Mother Earth has had enough. It is a sad day when a mother gives up on her children.  Like the Phoenix, she has chosen to end it all.  Only seven earthlings will be saved.

The chosen seven share their stories as they lived their lives on earth. Scattered throughout the world in Canada, United States, Peru, Venezuela, and New Zealand, they are each warmed by the blue triangle which delivered the bridge of light which carries them to a small island in the Caribbean. 

Guided by Archangel Michael, they continue their journey on the bridge of light to the old brown boat which magically takes them to the centre of the sea. The merkabas arrive and the seven ascend to a way station where they meet Great Cosmic Power who informs them that they are a soul family reunited to continue their ascension as the chosen children of light.


I've been working on STRUGGLE - To Reach the Bridge of Light since last November.  I feel as though I am sending my child off to kindergarten for the first time.  Will she be accepted and make her way in the world?  

I am ordering my own paperback copy today.   I am placing an order for my Elliot Lake readers.  If you would like to save the shipping costs on this book let me know and I will add your name to my list.  Some of you I already have on my list.  

The book is $20 for my Elliot Lake readers including shipping on this order only.

Please let me know if you want to be added on the list today.

After today STRUGGLE - To Reach the Bridge of Light will be available on all Amazon sites in both Paperback and Kindle format.   

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B08YHYVB2D/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=STRUGGLE+-+To+Reach+the+Bridge+of+Light&qid=1615392312&s=books&sr=1-1

My Amazon author's page is found at https://amazon.com/author/audreyaustin




No comments:

Post a Comment